Monday 4 April 2011

Dolly Parton has announced her new single

Dolly Parton has announced her new single premiere date. Her's new tack 'You & I' during US talkshow The Ellen DeGeneres which perform the country icon on 26th May.

The singer 43rd studio album "Better Day", which will be released years later on the leadership awareness, and it already announced 'Better Day' tour will be compatible with.

She explained in a press release, "I'm very excited, first of all, to be going back on tour at all. But I love the fans and I miss the live stage shows".

"With the new stage show I hope to have a lot of new things for the fans, especially all the new songs from the Better Day CD and some new and different segments in the show with a lot more fun things as well.

"Of course, we will always be doing the biggest and most popular songs. We're looking for a good time for ourselves as well as for the fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment