Thursday 18 August 2011

Dolly Parton has revealed on U.S. TV series Hannah Montana

Dolly Parton has revealed on U.S. TV series Hannah Montana get her the win is a young audience.

Wimbledon Championship tickets online

The country music star's Disney TV show in which the 18-year-old goddaughter Miley Cyrus Stars are made ​​three cameo.

Speaking to UK newspaper Metro, Parton said: 'I've got a whole new fan base, including kids who watch Hannah Montana. I turned 65 in January and I started very young.

'It makes you want to write songs that cater to everyone. I've never tried to keep up with the times. I kind of roll with the tide and never lose momentum.'

Parton's new album Better Days at the end of this month, is preparing to release, added: 'I just write what's in my gut – it's my therapy and salvation.'

No comments:

Post a Comment