Tuesday 21 December 2010

Dolly Parton: Anne Robinson reveal a friendship with her

Anne Robinson Queen reveal a friendship with Dolly Parton appears an improbable scenario. Anne said, “Thank you for your wonderful CDs, which are now in my car. I love them. You were such a terrific hit on the show and I’m so glad you enjoyed yourself.”

Andrea 40 years old, she was invited tonight particular edition of the concert. Among the contenders are Tom Jones, Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga and George Michael.

Andrea said, “The production company contacted us through our website and after talking to them I agreed to do it. I went to Manchester for an audition and, about a month later, I heard back saying I’d got through. I was shaking with terror when we got on set because Anne Robinson comes across as really quite scary on TV. It was funny because while we were recording the show she was like that, but afterwards I realised it’s all just an act because I met her and she was just lovely. I did embarrass myself with a couple of questions but the pressure is really on when you’re in front of the cameras.”

Dolly Parton hits 9 to 5 and Love Is Like A Butterfly on the concert, she said, “At the end of the show she said I had a lovely, lovely voice, which was just a really nice surprise. To get the handwritten postcard from her too was amazing. We really weren’t expecting to hear back from her at all so to get that is fantastic. I saw a really sweet side to Anne and a vulnerability that we all have, which was nice.”

Andrea performing across the country as a wedding singer, she said, “I love my job even more so now. I’m getting more and more costumes and the wigs and make-up are getting better as time goes on. I really enjoy it.”

In Dolly Parton concert Andrea will be also performing at Rainton Meadows Arena on 12 February Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment