Wednesday 8 December 2010

Dolly Parton said Potato Skin Diet not helps to enlarge boobs

Artist Taylor Swift try to widen her boobs through natural way by relying on Potato Skin Diet. Actually she wants to say these words to Dolly Parton and according to her that I hope that Dolly Parton understand what I am saying.

According to swift
"Dolly told me she grew up on loving potato skins where most of her siblings wanted the centre of the potatoes they roasted on a wood stove and that she believes that was what made her boobs grow so large”

"I don't want all that artificial stuff...at least at my age, maybe when I'm 60..but Dolly swears by potato skins."

According to Taylor’s mother that all vitamin and minerals were located generally at that skin and I heard the same views many years ago.

Dolly also gave the example of their sister’s boobs as well that they are not like me. If you want to make herself good always rely on herself not the boobs, the potato skins

No comments:

Post a Comment