Wednesday 6 July 2011

Dolly Parton Just 41st album, "Better Days" is released

Dolly Parton Just 41st album, "Better Days" is released. Unlike many country singers of her generation.

Dolly able to adapt to the changing times and still deliver her heartfelt music to her fans all over the world.

Sonisphere Festival

She's new album which was released previous week, wrote most of the songs. Some songs tsunamis, including the U.S. economic crisis and fighting in the Middle East in recent years have seen major problems in the world, were affected.

Dolly told the National Post in a phone interview, “I don’t write just to relieve my own anxieties, I write for the people who can’t express themselves. I can’t save the world, but I might be able to save someone today if I can put them in a better mood. The music’s designed to be like a ray of sunshine for all those folks in the dark.”

Read the label of Dolly Records which is created in 2008 that the album "Backwoods Barbie" was released on another label will be released. The finish on Billboard's highest debut album is going.

Dolly said, “You can’t get a record deal today if you’re over 35, but I knew that I still had plenty to say. All you can really do is hope for the best with this business. I try to write songs that they might play on the radio, but the most important thing is making music for my fans.”

Founded on 17th of this month, Knoxville, Tennessee is excited to kick her world tour.

Dolly told CMT, “We’ve done some tours in the last few years, so I wanted to change it up. We’ll, of course, do all of our favorites. We’ll be doing about five or six new songs from the “Better Day” CD, and then we’re going to be doing a bluegrass segment in the show that I didn’t have before.”

Dolly fans of this incredible vocal ability and stage presences that address. Audiences are in for a real treat on this tour when he attended one of the shows.

“Hopefully, my shows are always fun because I have fun doing it, and hopefully it’s joyful to everybody.”

No comments:

Post a Comment